The new Gepus by ARESA
Built in composite materials...
This Tuna vessel called “GEPUS " , built entirely in composite materials in 2001 by Aresa Shipyard is, to date, the largest civil ship built in this material, in Spain , by a private shipyard. (LBP 38.00 meters and LOA 39.40 meters)
Only surpassed by the Minehunter of the “Segura “Class, built by the public shipyard Navantia, S.A., S.M.E
- Going faster, further and greener
- The new ARESA 2500 S RWS is already on his way to Angola!
- ARESA SHIPYARD S.L. has been award with a contract to build 9 units of ARESA 1300 SENTINEL II
- ARESA SHIPYARD Has been award with a contract to build 4 units of ARESA 2500 S RWS
- Aresa Shipyard is present at the Nigerian Navy Week
- 60 Years of Success in Naval Shipbuilding
- Spanish shipyard delivers 4 inshore patrol boats to the Nigerian Navy
- Aresa Shipyard team wishes you Merry Christmas!!
- CEFOPESCA is delivered to Angola!
- The new ARESA 1500 Black Falcon High Speed Interceptor
- ARESA 2300 CAT delivered to Israel
- Aresa Shipyard wishes you Merry Christmas!
- Aresa Shipyard gets the Black Falcon project
- Delivery of the latest units for the RSNF Royal Saudi Forces!
- Aresa Shipyard presents the new Aresa 470 Black Bird RFB!
- Aresa Shipyard has adapted the website!
- ARESA SHIPYARD ON LINCOLN EU PROJECT
- New marine service vessel under construction in Aresa Shipyard main facilities
- Aresa Shipyard build a new hospital and rescue vessel for Africa
- Cameroonian Navy takes delivery of new Aresa Shipyard units
- Enhancing Maritime Security in the Persian Gulf
- Aresa Shipyard Presents Its Porfolio of Militar and Offshore Vessels in OPV Africa 2013
- African conference to counter maritime insecurity
- 2 ARESA 1800 CPV FIGHTER delivered to Nigeria